1.3" 128x64 Blue LCD LED Display Module
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
- A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD (See comparison of Picture 1 and Picture 2 below)
- Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
- High luminosity
- Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm)
- Capable of wide viewing angles?~180??
- Low operating voltage and power consumption
- Quick response (~ ? second level)
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c)
- High resolution: 128 * 64
- Viewing angle:> 160 °
- Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
- Working Temperature: -30 c ~ 70 c
- Module Size: 27.3MM *27.8MM
- I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only.
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- 1 x 1.3" 128x64 Blue LCD LED Display Module