Australia Same Day Shipping! | Order before 12pm and have your order shipped the same day!
400 Points High Quality Breadboard
A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea.
No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
It is reusable for prototyping electronic circuits.
- Will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8 mm diameter
Standard 2.54 mm hole spacing
- Adhesive sheet on the backside of the board
- Multiple breadboards can be spliced together
- Colour: White
- Terminal Strips: 300 Tie Points
- Distribution Strips (+/-): 100 Tie Points
- ABS Material
- Size: 8.5cmx5.5cmx0.85cm
- 1 x 400 Point Breadboard White