ATMega2560 MEGA 2560 R3 Development Board
Mega is a microcontroller development board with ATmega2560 as its core.
It has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 of which can be used for PWM output), 16 analog-to-input terminals, and 4 sets of UARTs (hardware serial ports), using a 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
Thanks to the bootloader, it is possible to download programs directly via USB without going through other external writers.
The power supply can be powered by USB directly or by using an AC-to-DC adapter and battery as an external power supply.
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7V - 12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6V - 20V
- Digital I/o Pins: 54 (15 PWM Output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current Per I/O Pin: 40 MA
- DC Current For 3.3V Pin: 50 MA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB (8 KB Used By Bootloader)
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHZ
- 1 x ATMega2560 MEGA 2560 R3 Development Board
- 1 x USB Type B to USB Cable