DC 5V 12V 1 Channel Infrared Remote Relay Module
The Single Channel Relay Module is a convenient board which can be used to control high voltage, high current load such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps and AC load. It is designed to interface with microcontroller such as Arduino, PIC and etc.
Learning IR remote control switch, as the name suggests, the microcontroller can remember a button on the remote control key data. It can control relays switches, through learning again, you can modify key data storage.
This has LED indicator with 3mm fixed screw holes which makes it easy to install. The middle of three ports is public, it can be normally open and normally closed output with the others. The circuit is insulated before the relay's output and input. Remote Controller make use of UPD6122 chip and NED coding format.
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V / 12V
- Remote Distance: 8m
- Weight: 33g
- Relay Size: 5 x 2 x 1.8 cm
- Remote Controller Size: 4 x 0.7 x 8.5 cm
- Module Interface: VIN+ power supply anode 9-13V, GND- power supply cathode
- Frequency: 38K
- Remote Controller User Code: OxOOFF
- Key Value: "ON"---40, "OFF"---19
- 1 x DC 5V 12V 1 Channel Infrared Remote Relay Module