DIY 2WD Robot Car Kit Ultrasonic Smart Tracking
The main body of the chassis is made of laser-cut black acrylic plate, which can be fixed on both sides with two gear motors and one supporting universal casters.
It also has four AA (unattached) compartments with battery terminals protruding from the case for servicing from the top.
One side of each biaxial motor has fixed wheels, while the other side is connected to the code plate.The chassis has sufficient holes and openings for mounting sensors, servos, motor drivers and control modules.
This kit can be used to build robots for range sensing, obstacle avoidance, line follower, flame detector, speed tester, wireless remote control car, and any other creative work.
- This is the most cost-effective and interesting robotic car kit, with simple mechanical structure, beautiful system and easy installation.
- Use the tutorial to write code, which will take you into the world of intelligent programming robot cars.
- Keep the car away from obstacles with a lively and interesting ultrasonic sensor suite;At the same time, two infrared tracking modules are used to make the smart car have the searching function.
|Motor voltage range||1-6V|
|Motor shaft length||10mm|
|Motor gear ratio||1:48|
|Speed||6.0V 100rpm / min|
- 1x 2WD Smart Car Chassis with 4 AA holder
- 1x UNO R3 Improved Version
- 1x L293D Motor Drive Shield Expansion Board
- 1x Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04 and acrylic bracket
- 2x TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Sensor Tracking Module
- 1x SG90 180 Degrees 9G Micro Servo Motor and acrylic bracket
- 10x 20cm Female to Female 40Pin Jumper Wire