DIY ESP32 Smart Car Kit
The OV2640 is a 1/4-inch CMOS UXGA (1632*1232) image sensor. The sensor's small size and low operating voltage provide all the features of a single UXGA camera and image processor.
The DIY ESP32 Smart Car Kit is easy to assemble and requires no welding. Designed for beginners and professionals to learn and develop electronic technology, programming and robotics. It supports OV2640 and OV7670 cameras (built-in flash), image WiFi upload, TF card, multiple sleep modes, embedded LWIP, free RTOS, STA/AP-/STA+AP-working mode, Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network, and secondary development.
- Low-Power Dual-Core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Main Frequency: Up to 240MHz
- Computing Power: Up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in: 520 KB SRAM
- External: 4M PSRAM
- Supports Interfaces: UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 2A
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4cm / 1.06 x 1.57inch
- 1 x DC 5V 12V 1 Channel Infrared Remote Relay Module