Keyestudio Atmega328p Pro Mini Microcontroller Development Board
Keyestudio Pro Mini is a small microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. (datasheet), intended for use on breadboards and when space is scarce.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, and a reset button.
Note that the board is without an on-board USB to Serial connection. To program the Pro Mini, you will need an external USB to Serial module.
The keyestudio pro mini can be powered via the pins 5V GND (DC 5V), or female headers Vin GND (DC 7-9V).
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-AU
- Operating Voltage: 5v
- Input Voltage (recommended): DC 7-9v
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (D0-D13) (6 PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6 (D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11)
- Analog Input Pins: 8 (A0-A7)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: D13
- 1 x Keyestudio Atmega328p Pro Mini Microcontroller Development Board>