Keyestudio Bluetooth Line Tracking Smart Robot Car Kit
Wanna DIY your own robot too? Now you can!
With everything you need to build your own Smart Robot Car, how you customize it is limited only by your imagination!
Coding the Keyestudio Bluetooth Line Tracking Smart Robot Car Kit with Mixly blocks software, simple and ready to play.
From the basics up to complex projects, through this kit you can learn to control the robot car with Mixly blocks coding. Easy to code and learn coding and computational thinking.
- Bright and colorful acrylic plates.
- Microphone sound module to make a fantastic sound when driving the car.
- Bluetooth HM-10 module which supports Bluetooth 4.0 supporting both Android and iOS system; allows driving of the car from your phone!
- Powered by either 2 x 18650 or 4 x AA batteries. Both battery cases included (Batteries not included).
- Easier control with an addition 8 jumper caps to control the DC motor direction easy, and an added slide power switch for controlling on and off.
- Motor Voltage range: 1-6V; motor shaft length: 10mm; speed: 6.0V 100rpm/min.
- Motor control is driven by L298P;
- Three groups of line tracking modules, to detect black and white lines with higher accuracy and can also be used for anti-fall detection.
- Two groups of obstacle detector modules, to detect whether there are obstacles on the left or right side of the smart car.
- Ultrasonic module is used to detect the distance between ultrasonic and obstacles.
- Bluetooth wireless module can be paired with Bluetooth device on your mobile phone to remotely control the smart car.
- Infrared receiver module is matched with an infrared remote control to control the smart car.
- Can access the external 7 ~ 12V voltage.
Compatible with open-source Arduino Software (IDE) and Modules.
- 1 x Keyestudio Bluetooth Line Tracking Smart Robot Car Kit