Keyestudio FSK Wireless Expansion Shield
Keyestudio FSK wireless expansion board is long range transceiver based on Arduino open source platform . It can send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates, featuring high interference immunity and low current consumption in communication.
In addition, it can be applied to multiple wireless sensors and network applications, such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smart phone detection, building automation, and so on.
With the FSK modulation technology, this shield could achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm. The high sensitivity combines with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness.
FSK also excels in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
It also supports FSK mode like WMBus and IEEE802.15.4g system. Simultaneously, this board delivers exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V /5V
- Operating Temperature: 0-40
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High Sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK,OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- 1 x Keyestudio FSK Wireless Expansion Shield