Keyestudio L298P Shield With Power Switch for UNO R3
Keyestudio L298P Shield is a two-way DC motor drive shield with L298P as the core.
Just simply stack the shield onto UNO board to power the shield and UNO board. The 3 kinds of power supply are as follows:
- Power the board via the black DC jack on the UNO R3 board.
- Power through the VIN GND female header of 2.54mm pitch on the shield.
- Power through the green terminal blocks on the shield.
The L298P shield also comes with through-hole welding space, so you are able to weld the electronic elements to design a variety of prototyping circuits.
It also comes with a DIP switch for power control, making the power even easier to control.
- Logic Part Input Voltage: DC 5V
- Driving Part Input Voltage Max: DC 18V (DC 7-12V recommended)
- Logic Part Working Current: ≤36mA
- Driving Part Working Current: ≤ 2A
- Maximum Dissipation Power: 25W (T=75℃)
- Control Signal Input level: High level: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ 5V ; Low level: 0V ≤ Vin ≤ 1.5V
- Working Temperature: -25℃ to＋130℃
- Driver Form: Dual power H bridge driving
- 1 x Keyestudio L298P Shield With Power Switch for UNO R3