Keyestudio Micro:Bit Mini Smart Tortoise Kit
With the popularity of programming like Python, a large number of parents enrol their children in STEM lessons to stimulate their interest and creativity.
MicroPython is a tiny open source Python programming language interpretor that runs on small embedded development boards.
With MicroPython you can write clean and simple Python code to control hardware instead of having to use complex low-level languages like C or C++ (what Arduino uses for programming).
- Connector port input: DC 6V---9V
- Operating voltage of drive board system: 5V
- Standard operating power consumption: about 2.2W
- Maximum power: Maximum output power is 12W
- Motor speed: 100RPM/1min
- Working temperature range: 0-50℃
- Size: 120*120*120mm
- Environmental protection attributes: ROHS
- 1 x Keyestudio Micro:Bit Mini Smart Tortoise Kit