Keyestudio Nano V3.0 Development Board Module with 328P Microcontroller & CH340 Chip Nano V3.0
The processor core of Keyestudio Nano CH340 is atmega328p-au. It is as same as the official Arduino Nano in addition to driver file and USB to serial chip (CH340G).
It also has a 14 digital input / output interfaces (6 of which can be used as PWM output), 8 analog input interfaces, 1 16MHz crystal oscillator, 1 mini USB port, 1 ICSP interface, and a reset button.
The ICSP interface is used to burn firmware to Atmega328P-Au. Since this chip we burn firmly in front of the factory, it is generally not available. When using the Mini USB cable, we can use the VIN GND (DC 7-12V) to power.
What’s more, you can burn the firmware for Atmega328P-Au through the built-in ICSP port. The firmware of this chip is burnt well before delivery, therefore, you don’t need to burn the firmware.
The power can be supplied through USB cable, port 5V , GND（DC 5V), as well as Vin GND (DC 7-12V).
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-AU
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): DC 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (D0-D13) (6 PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6 (D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11)
- Analog Input Pins: 8 (A0-A7)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory :32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: D13
- 1 x Keyestudio Nano V3.0 Development Board Module
- 1 x USB Cable