Keyestudio RJ11 ADXL346 Three Axis Acceleration Module
The ADXL345 module is a low power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) and measurement at up to ±16g (gravitational force).
Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement, and is accessible through either a SPI or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 is well suited to measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock.
This module needs to be used together with EASY plug control board.
- Connector: Easy Plug
- Working Voltage: 2.0-3.6V
- Ultra Low Power: 2.5v: 40uA /working mode; 0.1uA / Standby Mode
- Communication Interface: I2C / SPI
- Dimensions: 41mm x 20mm x 18mm
- Weight: 4.6g
- 1 x Keyestudio RJ11 ADXL346 Three Axis Acceleration Module