Keyestudio RJ11 IR Transmitter Module
An infrared transmitter is simply a Light Emitting Diode which generates IR light (invisible IR light).
In an infrared remote control, for example, pushing a button sends an electric signal to the LED, which converts the signal into a beam of infrared light. The receiving device detects the light with a photo diode and converts it to an electrical signal via an integrated circuit, thus control its actions.
Infrared transmitters are widely used as a means of wireless communication by remote controls for televisions and other electronic devices.
This IR transmitter module is designed for IR communication when paired with IR receiver module.
This module should be used together with EASY plug control board.
- Power Supply: 3-5V
- Infrared Light Wavelength: 940mm
- Infrared Emitting Angle: about 20 degrees
- Infrared Emitting Distance: about 1.3m
- Modulate Frequency: 38Khz
- Comes with a mounting hole
- High quality connector
- 1 x Keyestudio RJ11 IR Transmitter Module