Mega 2560 Shield Sensor V2.0 Expansion Shield
This sensor shield V2.0 is easy for fans to plug and play with. For some starters, it is difficult to add circuits on it, so this sensor expansion board which can connect most senor shields to control panel solves the problem easily.
It meets the expansion needs of most board. It's is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development. It can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
- Implements Processing/Wiring language
- The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux)
- Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometer
- Mega Sensor Shield V2.0 pinout all of the digital and analog interface
- Support IIC interface
- Support 32 road Servo Motor Drive Shield interface
- Support bluetooth module communication interface
- Support SD card module communication interface
- Support APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface
- Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface
- Support LCD serial and parallel interface
- Support Kinds of interface and can be fully compatibled with Arduino Mega
- 1x Mega 2560 Shield Sensor V2.0 Expansion Shield