Nano Shield Data Recorder With SD Card Interface RTC Module
Data logging shield for Arduino NANO a new for Arduino NANO shield,You can get going quickly - saving data to files on any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD card, to be read by any plotting, spreadsheet or analysis program.
The included Real Time Clock timestamps all your data with the current time, so that you know precisely what happened when!
Please note that this item does not come with an for Arduino NANO (you'll need one to use with the shield), or an SD card. It does not come with the RTC battery.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the for Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Works with for Arduino NANO or MICRO
- 1 x Nano Shield Data Recorder With SD Card Interface RTC Module