Simplecom CHN420 Black 3 Port USB Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
CHN420 is an essential companion for PC or laptop with not enough USB ports or lack of RJ45 Ethernet port, it turn a single SuperSpeed USB port into three USB port and one Gigabit Ethernet port. Simply connect the hub to the USB port on a laptop or PC, then benefit from more USB ports and one Gigabit Ethernet port, which makes it possible for computers without an Ethernet port to connect cable network.
Access and transfer data more efficiently. Three SuperSpeed USB ports support data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps transfer speed.
CHN420 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium body. Simple and easy to use with 3 USB ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
3 Port SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen1 (USB 3.0) Hub with Gigabit Ethernet adapter
Aluminium unibody, durable and premium quality
3 SuperSpeed USB ports support speeds of up to 5Gbps
Built-in Gigabit Ethernet supports up to 1000Mbps transfer speed
LED indicator for power and network connection status
USB powered, no external power required
Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
Ideal for Chromebooks, Ultrabooks without Ethernet port
Support Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above
- USB Specification: USB 3.2 Gen1 (formerly known as USB 3.0)
- Interface: SuperSpeed USB-A Male
- Power: USB bus-powered / self-powered
- Working current: <300 mA +/- 10 mA
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
- Network protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 Celsius
- Operating humidity: 10 - 85% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 87 x 24 x 17mm
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above, Chrome OS
- 1 x Simplecom CHN420 Black 3 Port USB Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter