Soil Moisture Sensor Hygrometer Module
The moisture sensor can be used to detect the moisture of the soil, when the soil is dry, the module outputs a high level.
The blue potentiometer in the module is used to adjust the threshold of soil moisture. Adjusting it clockwise will increase the controlled humidity and decrease it counterclockwise.
The digital output D0 can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer, and the high-low level is detected by the single-chip microcomputer, thereby detecting the soil moisture.
- Suitable for moisture detection.
- Small board analog output AO can be connected to the AD module. Through AD conversion, a more accurate value of soil moisture can
- Audjustable sensitivity.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Power indicator LED (red) and the digital switch output indicator LED (green)
- LM393 Comparator Chip
- Size: 3cmx1.6cm
- 1 x Soil Moisture Detection Prong
- 1 x Potentiometer Module
- 1 x 2Pin Cable